On The Side
You got lost, and I got found. You drifted off to where nobody was, and I wandered into a beam of light that illuminated all my wrong-doings.
You know what would be nice, would be your arms around me, your voice in my ear. I’d like to have a clever idea, and a space to unleash it into.
When it comes crashing in, I feel like an astronaut abandoned in space. Their friendship has me off and running, but always in the wrong direction.
I swallow her bullets, and start running.
- loading-mind reblogged this from savageleewriting
- missmakinna reblogged this from savageleewriting
- did-you-ever-deny likes this
- lutra-canadensis likes this
- missmartas reblogged this from savageleewriting
- handmade-moon likes this
- thelilacbloom likes this
- kudipeaches likes this
- savageleewriting posted this